Thursday, October 27, 2011

She's baaack home

I haven't been home (to this blog) since July!  Wow.  But then, people, have you been looking here?  I need an audience. Suffice to say, I've been busy.  But I have been thinking about home, AKA Port St. Joe.  I've been thinking about it a lot.  Believe it or not I have retyped  the published copy of The Chinaberry Album into a Word document.  That's 419 pages worth.  I didn't find it easy to spend that much time typing but did enjoy going back to Bay Harbor of T.C.A.  Refreshed my memory and helped me clarify a few things in the book that follows, Heat Lightning.  I have to say, I think T.C.A. is a good book.  Even though I wrote it, I wasn't bored.  Go on line if you've read it and say a few kind words about it on Amazon--if you liked it.  I need a little help from my friends here.  Even though Bay Harbor is a place in Chinaberry, people in Port St. Joe would feel at home there.  I love to go home again so will be back with more postings if I feel somebody is out there reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment